today. nothing happened.
I mean of course things happened.But nothing of consequence.
Or blog worthy.
.......
Other than maybe stepping outside of my house, at eight in the morning and finding the church roof next door crawling with men.
That was a bit disturbing.
Or embarrassing myself at McDonald's by refusing to take my order, because I assumed the woman had got it wrong. Its a long complicated story as to why I got to that point, one that I don't feel like getting into. Should you see me in person, I might feel inclined into going into detail, but at the moment I don't.
So quit asking.
Or finding out I will be redoing a project that I've been working on for four months now. From scratch.
As my boss would say "job security!"
Yeah.
Oops. I meant YEAH!
That looks better. More enthusiastic.
Or the fact that I found out I got two free downloads from Audible.com instead of the one I was originally expecting. SCORE! I know its not overly "cool" to listen to books on tape, but I love it. I listen to books at work, when I'm driving, as I'm cleaning the house, training the dogs, exercising.. ok fine so I don't exercise, much, but IF I were too, I would listen than too.
It does cut into my book reading time, but ya know..
I digress.
Can you digress from a random topic?
Who cares.
The End.

No comments:
Post a Comment