In celebration of the breaking of spring, some friends of ours came up to spend the weekend with us! I was very excited to get a chance to hang out with the girls, outside of the events we normally we see each other at.
The Agenda:
Spend the day at Pigeon Fordge. Spend Money, Have a Blast
12:00 P.M Lunch @ Mellow Mushroom
 |
| Kristin, Kristen, Kara and Rebekah |
 |
| Pepperoni Calzone = Death by Cheese |
 |
| Kristin looooves Mellow Mushroom ;) |
1:00 P.M. MagiQuest - Adventure Quest Pass [Mirror Maze, the Vault & Pirate Mini Golf]
 |
| Magi Quest |
 |
| Emily, Kristin, Rebekah, Kim, Kara, Kristen |
 |
| My sister and I |
 |
| Emily & I |
 |
| Kristin and I |
 |
| World's Largest Mirror Maze. Seriously? Fun. |
3:00 P.M. Tanger Outlet!
This trip worked out great for me since I'd just gotten my tax return in the day before, so I had some money to play with! And I'm super proud of myself for only spending a little over $100.
 |
| Fueling Up @ Starbucks |
 |
| Starbucks and Apple Fritters |
 |
| Room-mate comes home for a visit! :) |
 |
| Fun with frames @ Claires |
Two Skirts, A Sweater, A Pair of Shoes, One Bag, and Three books, we{I} were exhausted and ready to leave.
We didn't get home until around 9:00PM and while the other girls played Wii and laughed at the videos we took, I excused myself to go to bed. 7:00AM comes ridiculously early when you're having fun. :(
Are you on Spring Break? Are you taking a break this Spring just because? (as am I)
Stay Safe Ok?
No comments:
Post a Comment