1.18.2012

A Summation of the Week Thus Far..

This Week: I almost feel as if I have developed some sort of phobia when it comes to writing about my personal life. Every time I open the post editor, my mind goes blank, my heart rate speeds up and I can't think of a single intelligent thing to say.  This may be in part, due to the fact, that this week: Nothing Happened. To be honest, free time is fun when you've been slammed with work and school, as I had been a mere two weeks ago. Now... its boring. Its lonely, and a bit depressing. Yes it was a Holiday, and I got off work and all that, but I pretty much stayed at home, cleaned my house, play computer games and listened to a audio book.
Cleaning, Organizing and DIYing 
 A fifty six chapter audio book, I should mention, one in which the author dies before completing the final chapter of. The bad thing about it was that it was such a good story, and knowing the ending wasn't complete was a tragedy in and of its self, however it was nicely summed up by, some other dude. No he didn't go as far as too write the chapter himself, but he voiced what we hoped happened in the end. If you are a Jane Austen Fan you will adore Wives & Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell.

iPhone and Speaker playing Wives & Daughters
The remainder of the week will see me, working, carting my brothers & sisters around while my parents are on a "romantic getaway" and more baby-sitting. I know, don't be jealous.

In Other Blogs: Puppy Xander spent the night and helped me Baby-Sit and We were asked to give a review of Mr. Chewy on Texas's Blog. Be sure to check them out!


Erin, THe puppy less puppy walker

1 comment:

Rebekah Nyenhuis said...

*ahem* excuse me? I was an IMPORTANT part of your week! :)