12.21.2011

#2011was ... Crazy

January 2011
  • As with each year, I looked forward to 2011 being a year of improvement.. 
  • Once again started the year off with School Drama, while I had FA money (for once) there were other documents the school required, and through no small miracles, I was able to get that in and registered for classes.. four days late.
  • Pompei went back to New York, to start his formal Training as a guide dog. 
  • My Dad and Mom sold his car leaving me vehicle-less  

February 2011 
  • Started getting settled into the school routine sans puppy.
  • Was scared out of my wits with my Photojournalism class 
  • Was getting depressed from all the drastic changes that had taken place in over the last few weeks. 
  • Puppy #5 Arrived! 
  • I realized how incredibly stupid it was too get a puppy during the MIDDLE of the semester. 
  • My sister was inducted into Phi Theta Kappa (Show Off) 

March 2011 
  • Dropped my Photojournalism Class - Too much pressure 
  • Still looking for a car. No end in sight 
  • Saw record rain fall in Knoxville that flooded several roads for months 

April 2011 
  • A very random month according to my blog posts 
  • School continued on. 
  • The puppy continued to grow.. 
  • A couple killed each other just two houses down from me.
  • The Royal Wedding Happened
  • Tornado's ripped through the south east. Scariest night of life. Hail damaged countless cars and buildings in the area. 

May 2011 
  • Finished Semester #7
  • Re-started the car hunt in earnest. With all the hail damage good prices were going to be easy to find
  • Found a car!
  • Tried to get bank to fax paperwork to car dealership but hit a brick wall.  
  • After three weeks of waiting, I finally was able to drive MY car home.
  • Congrats to Patrick, Devin & Willie for graduating this year! 
  • First Whitewater rafting trip of the year 

June 2011
  • Summmmmmer Time! 
  • Started a second job. 
  • Busyness and insanity ensued.
  • Added: "Knows how to insert IV in dog" to my skills
  • Also: Can set off house alarms with finesse 
  • Meet new GDF friends Julie & Ben

July 2011 
August 2011 
  • Time to get ready for Fall 2011! 
  • Signed up for three classes instead of four. 
  • Received a certificate in basic photography
  • Family moved away from me.
  • Took my internet connection too. <cue depression> 
  • School Starts. Right away I now I can't continue raising the puppy I have with the schedule I have. <cue sadness>
  • Found I would be working Football through the whole semester. <cue tears. Good bye weekends>

September 2011 
  • Turned 22! 
  • Football season begins
  • School continues
  • Re-Homed Rob. :( 
  • Acquired Trump 
Bye Robsters!
Added Trump - Rob's litter mate
October 2011 
  • Regretted acquiring Trump 
  • Football continues. Moral plummets 
  • Found an iPhone 4. Life improved.
  • School continues. 
  • The dogs acquire fleas. The house acquires fleas. Insert an Un-Happy & Stressed me.
  • Found out FA wasn't going to pay my tuition this year. REALLYY.!?

November 2011 
  • Fleas are gone! 
  • Trump is taken out of the Guide Dog program
  • Trump is re-homed. 
  • Much to my relief.
  • I bask in the freedom to....work on Finals 
  • The rest of the month? FINALS, FINALS oh and Finals. 

December 2011 
  • Survived Finals
  • Adjusting to life with two dogs 
  • Committed to another Guide Puppy in February 
  • Looked forward to a New Year :D

How was your year?

Erin, THe puppy less puppy walker

11 comments:

Rccrazed96 said...

Point 4.
Quit yo gripin

Rccrazed96 said...

Would you like to by bowls for just 19.99?
Click here!
Tuppawares.com/virus-rukutah-dowload120)(fj

Rccrazed96 said...

Hshshdf

Rccrazed96 said...

ssssssssssssssssssssssss

Rccrazed96 said...

ewarfasrf

Rccrazed96 said...

This is almost fun!

Rccrazed96 said...

dd

Rccrazed96 said...

Type your comment here.d

Rccrazed96 said...

dd

Rccrazed96 said...

dddddddd

Rccrazed96 said...

ddddddddddd