![]() |
| {VIA} |
There are times when joining a new social media site, I hesitate "add" or "follow" people that I'm following on..well everything.
Blogger
GoodReads
FourSquare
Google+
Hanging With Friends
Words with Friends
......
The list could go on and on, (quite the social internet butterfly aren't I?) yet there are times when I see a follow...social media "friend" and I wonder, just what they think when they see MY name appear once again. I suppose to disclaim, if I follow you, perhaps I like your taste in things. I will admit that if I know you in person, that yes I'll probably add you to any and everything, as we can discuss the things I "pin" or "post" or "tweet" about in real life. Do I get followed from place to place? I can't really say for sure, I'm on a loooooot of websites; and to be honest I haven't noticed a huge trend from ONE particular person.
What about you? Do you feel as if you are "stalking" your fellow Social Mediaist?
(Yeah I just made up that word.)
_Erin

1 comment:
Hi Erin, yes sometimes.
I often try just to stick to 1 to 2 platforms for following somebody.
It really depends, with some people you just click on very different levels (e.g. work in the same field AND have similar hobbies).
There are people that I interact a lot through Twitter and I know that they are on other platform but don't want to "stalk" them there.
However, there are some people that I follow on some place and then they follow me back on every single place possible.
Sometimes the "stalker" becomes the "stalked". LOL.
Good food for thought. :)
- Damian
BTW: nice banner image.
Post a Comment