1. Mac or Windows? (Or Linux for you super geeks!)
Mac all the way Baby!
Mac all the way Baby!
2. What drew you to that operating system?
I started using Macs in one of my Computer Art classes, then my grandmother purchased one for my high school graduation, so I've been a mac every since. :) Not to mention, ease of use, lack of virus's...etc..etc..
I started using Macs in one of my Computer Art classes, then my grandmother purchased one for my high school graduation, so I've been a mac every since. :) Not to mention, ease of use, lack of virus's...etc..etc..
3. Mice – Wireless or Wired? Mouse pad or none?
I don't care honestly, and if the mouse will function without a pad than I don't have one.. other wise..well yes
I don't care honestly, and if the mouse will function without a pad than I don't have one.. other wise..well yes
4. Other than the Internet – What do you use your computer most for?
.....
.....
There's another use for the computer beside the internet? Who knew. No I use it a lot of photo editing, digital scrap-booking, playing Age of the Empires, Spider Solitaire, .... (grins)
5. What’s one computer-related thing you wish you were best at? (CSS, Photoshop, Excel, etc.)
Being more proficient in HTML and CSS would definitely be high on my list. I started a degree in Web Design, switched to Photography and am wishing I'd stuck with the former longer..
Being more proficient in HTML and CSS would definitely be high on my list. I started a degree in Web Design, switched to Photography and am wishing I'd stuck with the former longer..
6. Describe the first time you ever used a computer.
The.first.time. i...wow I honestly don't remember, I was like maybe 7-8? I ono.. :)
The.first.time. i...wow I honestly don't remember, I was like maybe 7-8? I ono.. :)
7. How often do you upgrade to a new operating system?
As often as I can get a free version. I've just now upgraded my Mac from Tiger to Snow Leopard, because a co-worker got it too me for free. Lemme tell you I wish I'd stuck with Tiger at this point. Why didn't anyone tell me SL was sooooo buggy!? I hate it! Waaaaah!
As often as I can get a free version. I've just now upgraded my Mac from Tiger to Snow Leopard, because a co-worker got it too me for free. Lemme tell you I wish I'd stuck with Tiger at this point. Why didn't anyone tell me SL was sooooo buggy!? I hate it! Waaaaah!
8. Are you a short-cutter (CTRL+C) or a right-clicker?
Short cuts all the way! I hate moving my hands back and forth between the keyboard and mouse (can we say lazy much?) so I'm all about my Command + <insert whatever>.
Short cuts all the way! I hate moving my hands back and forth between the keyboard and mouse (can we say lazy much?) so I'm all about my Command + <insert whatever>.
9. Is computer-use a constant thing in your life (such as using it both at work and home) or do you get a break (because you don’t use them at work)?
Up until recently, I pretty much lived on my computer, hours on at work, hours on a home, but I've realized there is more to life than my online-life (or lack thereof) so pretty much do everything I need to at work, and only play games at home.
Up until recently, I pretty much lived on my computer, hours on at work, hours on a home, but I've realized there is more to life than my online-life (or lack thereof) so pretty much do everything I need to at work, and only play games at home.
10. Where do you think the world would be if personal computers did not exist?
We'd all be bored out of our minds.
We'd all be bored out of our minds.
No comments:
Post a Comment