My Simple Things
![]()
The Simple Things
This was one of those weeks,where finding the little things, that made me happy is a little difficult. Life is changing, for many in my inner circle, my roommate is getting married and moving away. My parents are moving away.. Loosing my free internet..(I know how selfish of me) I just left another job...Things that aren't really super stressful (well besides the wedding) but very emotion ridden.I don't want to even TRY To be happy.. but I can still be thankful..
I appreciate...
♥ Having at least one window air conditioner♥ Being able to have had 1 year with my roommate ♥ Knowing that she has a great guy to take care of her♥ Having my own car (Still can't believe its all mine!) ♥ Earning an extra $100 this week...♥ Sunshine ♥ Caffeine ♥ Doughnuts
What do you appreciate? Be sure to link up with Jessyln Amber!
No comments:
Post a Comment