Had so much going on at once, that you didn't have time to stop, sit down, organize your thoughts and photos...and write a blog post? Yeah that's pretty much how life is at the moment.
- The first week it was a new job, new dog + old problems.
- Second week, is still new job, old dogs + their problems + VBS + New Drama.
- The 3rd week it was the new job + care of three dogs + VBS recovery + Other Drama + Stress
- Fourth Week, new job(s) (I work client to client) + plus one of my dogs is with someone else + recoverying from the stress of last week + lack of sleep...
I don't have any time! Gargh! However... as much as I thought I'd hate the
ridiculously early hours of my new job, its not as hard as I thought it would be. Perhaps its just because I'm back to doing something I love again..(
not that I don't love my other job, its just....I'll be there two years and its...well not as "challenging" as it once was, but its the best paying job I've had, and I love my co-workers so we'll be there until I graduate at least)
 |
| Clients dog worn out from our walk |
These next two weeks will be incredibly busy. I look at my calendar and shudder sometimes....however I wanted something to do to keep my busy this summer...and I've got it!
I've also got some BIG decisions to make this week...< insert another shudder > its making me extremely nervous, and starting to stress me out some. And the idea of me stressing out is stressing me out more..(
my body hasn't quite recovered from my last bout of anxiety...the thought of food is still making me nauseous. I have NEVER been so stressed as I was last week. I don't want to do that again.)
| Which means I have less energy, am more tired etc..etc.. BLAGHER. Can I please quit being a grown up now? Please??? |
Anyway, this is all to say, that posting will be spotty until school starts...(how ironic)...which probably means that I'll start posting more regularly. It always happens like that, so... until I write again!
Ta! TA!
1 comment:
I so hear you on the lack of time. I think I've posted maybe 10 times over the last two months at my blog. Then when I finally have time, I never feel like wasting it on editing/wrestling pictures onto my blog. Hence the boring, photo-less updates.. Sigh. Such is life, I suppose. But, I love the pics! =]
Post a Comment