4.13.2011

What I'm Lovin...

So....my birthday is in like...in five months....

I'm lovin' these scarves from Scarves.com right ... 
Four scarves lined up
{via Scarves.com}
  1. Red Viscose Ruffle Long Scarf $14.95
  2. Multicolor Viscose Pastel Check Square Scarf $16.95
  3. Orange Viscose Fringed Plaid Square Scarf $16.95
  4. Purple Mohair Knit Loop Scarf $24.95
On PetFinder...(cause I so need another dog right now..but I wuvs them i mean look at da faces! *melts*)
  1. Simon - Male Red Doxie 
  2. Markey - Male Basset Hound 
  3. Ellie - Female Basset Hound 
  4. Monkey - Rottie Mix
Its obviously time to update my spring wardrobe as well....
  1. Lily-ped Sandal - $27.99
  2. Shirred Tunic w/ Rosette Belt - $18.99 {rue21}
  3. Elbow Sleeve Paisley Burnout w/ Bottom Band - $10.99 {rue21}
  4. PESARO Zebus - $29.99 

erin leigh

2 comments:

Greersgossip said...

I am loving those lily-ped sandals! Too cute!

Erin VanNus said...

I found your link on Jamie's and clicked it because it said "I should be studying" and that's exactly what I was telling myself as I blogged today! Then when I got here I realized we had more in common, both Erins! Ha! I like your sense of style! Great blog! :)