However, I couldn't resist the temptation to look at the highlights on YouTube, after seeing my Facebook and Twitter pages full of Wedding Watchers...
Four Hours later, I'd not only looked at all the highlights, I'd seen the re-broadcast of the entire wedding, the engagement pictures, the interview prior to the wedding, and "live" texted it too my friend, who was working...like I was doing...in between songs. lol.
Really the songs were....long, and frequent. What was up with that!
It was like something out of a Disney movie in my opinion, the carriages, the finery, the pomp and circumstance, her dress!
I wonder how much the Royal Couple had to say in the wedding ceremony, itself, or if it was a "traditional" royal wedding...whatever that might be...:)
Of course, there were haters.. "This money could have been used to help the poor", "I don't get the big deal about the wedding".....yada yada. I smile and shake my head at those sad, bitter people. Just because YOU don't have that much money...
I mean, really do you honestly believe those same people would "SHARE" their wealth if they had it?
Anyway, it was nice to have HAPPY to tweet/talk about versus all the Tornado's, destruction, and loss of lives that's happened in the last couple of days...but more on that later.
I mean really, how many times does a girl get to marry her Prince?
I just want to wish The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge a happy life together....

No comments:
Post a Comment