4.19.2011

Daily Randomness By Erin

I could have made this a real post, but to be honest...I don't "Feel" like blogging at the moment. Its just another "THING" on my ever growing to do list. Do you realize that FINALS are NEXT WEEK!? for me anyway. I could cry at how unprepared I am for them. I just want it to be over already! 

Today I Tweeted:
  • Its Tuesday! ....just in case in of YOU GUYS forgot.
  • I need a (nice,dog compatible,under $6000.00) car already!! #tiredofthis
  • To @TexasTheDoxie string cheese is worth barking for. Unfortunatly for him, I don't agree. He barks=I leave the house. He's getting the idea
  • Annnnnnnd we're still barking. And we're STILL not getting ANY STRING CHEESE @TEXASTHEDOXIE
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

2 comments:

Servicepuppyruby said...

Good luck with your finals, Erin! Haha, I just typed good lick -- bet you're getting lots of those as you study, too! :)

Erin said...

LOL Thank you!