Ramblings through out the day
- "I can't help the way I am, I hope you don't misunderstand, I'm too cool... to know you, don't take it personal, don't get emotional, you know its the truth....I'm too cool for YOU!" - Random Song.
- Do I have self confidence issues? Um...no why do you ask? #sarcasm
- Creating a relaxing environment to pretend to study in picplz.com/SWCF
- Reason #2342 why I need the 4th Gen iPod Touch: I keep loosing my iPod shuffle #itstoostinkinsmall
- Reason #2343 Why I need the 4th Gen iPod Touch: Because I'm the only one in my family who doesn't/hasn't had one. #sadtruthsaboutmylife
- Reason #2344 WIN 4th Gen iPod Touch: Cause my phone only has 2GBS of space on it...so I can only fit 80 songs on it. #sadtruth #android
- I'm really getting tired of the random songs that get stuck in my head...
- *ssssssiggggggggg! ggggggh* will be replacing THREE library books this week looks like. #canicrynow #thankGodforhalfdotcom
- I really should become a partner with the Library considering how much I have "donated" in the last...I dunno year or so.
- I.am.so.tired.of.hearing Bruno Mars's "Grenade" played over.and.over.and.over in my head. SICK OF IT!
- Also decided I need to accompany my roommate on one more hike before she gets married and leaves me high and dry. This time sans dogs since apparently they aren't allowed in the Great Smokey Mountains #lame#foundoutthehardway #itwasfunwiththedogthough #donttellanyonek ?
- Bird houses in the neighborhood picplz.com/SKZJ
- Trying to decide if I really want to spend my evening baby-sitting/attempting to finish a final project, or cop out and just finish at home
- I just really hate putting people out after I semi-committed to help,
- I also wanted to go shopping today....but that's not going to happen from the looks of it.
- Baby-sitting! gig cancelled. #phew
- Taking 15,then hitting the books again. #funtimes #weekend This will all be over next week! WootWoot!
- So this does what exactly? 4sq.com/h3joSr
- Wound up baby-sitting anyways. Here's to hoping I can get something accomplished in between playing referee to three boys. #yay
- Sometimes people say things that are just straight up dumb. And you look at said person and go "REALLY!? Did you just say that?!"
- Then you click the "un-follow" button.
- Why yes I did just stick my phone into a pocket full of melted chocolate. #fail I guess that should teach me to not steal my roommates candy
- However I did NOT wipe of my touch screen phone with a damp cloth. I learned my lesson from last time.
- The kiddies are relatively calm today. This is good. However I'm still not managing to get this project done.
No comments:
Post a Comment