3.17.2011

Notes about my blogging style

  1. I am human.
  2. I am NOT an english major.
  3. In fact I really hate being grammaticality correct.
  4. Sometimes I think faster than I can type.
  5. Thus resulting in typos such as: their instead of there, wear or where instead of were or we're. 
  6. Sometimes I leave out words.
  7. Sometimes I wonder if people really want to read what I have to write.
  8. Other times I really could care less.
  9. Sometimes I go back and re-read my posts about a gazzillion times...AFTER I've published it.
  10. Sometimes I go back and edit my posts a gazzillion times after I publish.
  11. Never have I taken a post down due to grammer or spelling errors.
  12. I can't spell.
  13. Defiantly can't spell
  14. I mean I can but apparently I can't.
  15. I have made an attempt to stop using spell checker as well.
  16.  Sometimes I have to go look up a word I want to use, to make sure I'm using it in the write way.
  17. Sometimes I start writing posts and then completely forget the point of it.
  18. Sometimes I can't figure out how to end a post. 
  19. Every time though I am just me. 
  20. I just wanted you to know that.
  21. Oh. Btw. I meant "right" not "Write".
  22. Case in point. 
erin leigh

2 comments:

Miranda—Imperfectly Candid said...

WORD. I feel like I could have written this post myself! I'm actually working on a post right now that is sort of about this. It's just one of those things where we realize that everyone is different and has their own writing style.

Rudy's Raiser said...

Haha, that's awesome!