Stress is the only thing I can think of at the moment.
With spring suddenly sprung on us, on the weekends (Friday or Saturday) my "yard" is full of people mowing, landscaping, and hanging around on the weekend. Being a private person, its not my favorite things about the coming warm weather. Owning a reactive dog makes it the worst day of the week for me. So I spent my weekend, trying to keep Texas calm and the other part trying to explain to the one person, he reacted too, why they needed to follow my advice if they didn't want to get bit, even if they didn't understand it. I didn't convince them, which means that stress won't be dissipating soon.
That and this coming week will be equally stressful with some big situations I have to do...and I'm completely terrified at the outcomes.
Perhaps terrified is a bit dramatic, but its the only word I could think of to aptly convey my feelings at the moment.
Gah!!
Gotta lot of thinking and praying to do.
TTYL.
3 comments:
I had a really stressful week, too! Hope next week goes more smoothly ~ I'll say a prayer for you. :)
Hi stressed! I'm stressed too. Very nice to meet you!. Loving both you blogs
Bahhhh I know. Super stressed too....yay finals period :(
Post a Comment