Its been a semester since I've had much "book" work, as being a photography major I spend most of my "homework time" out shooting assignments etc.. The one English class I took last semester, saw me doing most of my writing assignments at work.
It was nice. I could go hang out with my friends, there was no major tests or studying...
*sigh*
This year...not so much.
Photo journalism wants us writing a short essay, my math homework is a daily consuming-of-all-brain-juices thing, and my intro to media tech wants a paper about Media something or another.
Doesn't sound like much, I know, (remember we're only two weeks into the semester) but going from almost no actual HOME work, to a stack of it, isn't fun.
All the sudden I'm having to skip events, or if I do go, come and go as fast as possible. I attempted to bring some homework to a get together my neighbors had last week, but got absolutely nothing done.
As I'm sure you could have guessed.
So I'm slowly beginning to realize I have to prioritize, those events, and my friends will be there after my homework is finished...however my GPA will not, and we really want to get a ...at least 3.5-4.0 this semester.
That will take some work.... focus...yeah...
So....why am I getting an 8-week-old puppy in
..cause its an addiction...
...and cause I'd be pining away for one, and you'd have to listen to me complain about how much I missed puppy raising/ needed a puppy to *cough* keep.me.busy*...and then I'd loose followers and then yeah.
That's why.
3 comments:
I'm right there with you girl! I'm in my last term on campus (spring term is a full time internship) and that includes an 8 am math class *vomit*.
Loved perusing your blog and knowing there's a fellow college student taking the 365 challenge! Looking forward to meeting the new pup :)
Thank you so much for the sweet comment you left me! I definitely understand having to re-prioritize!! Good luck this term!! xoxo
Ugh- I'm in the same boat. Work + school is definitely no fun. Good thing it doesn't last forever!
Post a Comment