1.09.2011

A Small Miracle

That's what I'm hoping to happen over the next couple of days. Either my advisor will be able to "magically"  squeeze me into a class or two, without having the "demanded" transcript, or said transcript will be in their mailbox nice and early tomorrow morning. 


Otherwise I'll be resigning myself to spending a semester saving as much money as possible. It sounded like a great idea when I first thought about it last year..but now, now that I'm actually faced with the possibility of not going, and having to amuse myself through other means for...three-four months while the rest of my peer group slaves away....now it just doesn't sound like much fun...


I'm a little over having nothing to do at the moment. 


Have I mentioned that I did get my FA money. 


Yeah well I did. 


I'm excited about having it, but it took so long it was just: "Its about time you got here!"


Ya know what I'm sayin?


I thought you did.


Well I've got to go now. I hope everyone has an awesome week. 


I've got some praying to do. 


Smile.

No comments: