| Snow collected on my porch railing . |
In true doxie form, Bubbles and Texas pottied and headed back inside as fast as possible. While Pompei and I walked down to check out the roadways..
They were passable, so I knew I had to give up my dreams of spending the day with a book....or prepping for my English final tomorrow.. Once I'd fed the dogs, scraped the car clean of snow, and warmed it up. I set out for what I was sure going to be adventurous ride.
It wasnt. Thankfully. I didn't have any trouble in the curvy/areas with drop offs, at the intersection at the end of our road,however, I slid through and prayed no cars were coming, cause I couldn't and wasn't going to stop. The interstates were clear, and I made it work in good time. Now three hours later, I'm dying to go home, I'm hoping there will be milk left at the stores, so I can make some hot chocolate while I attempt to study tonight! Aahhh. First the first time, in ...a long time, I can say I love snow days.
I talked to my family, who should be wandering around Disney in Orlando FL right about now, and they are complaining because the weather is in the 20's! Would it be bad of me to snicker a little bit here? Ok fine, I won't, but needless to say, i'm all kinds of happy that I didn't drop everything and go.
No comments:
Post a Comment