♪♫These are my confessions....♪♫
I made little music notes! I'm so proud of myself.
Who sings that song anyway? It feels a little dated to my ear..oh well.
How does the saying go? "Confession is good for the soul?"
Up Front Honesty.
From Me.
I made little music notes! I'm so proud of myself.
Who sings that song anyway? It feels a little dated to my ear..oh well.
How does the saying go? "Confession is good for the soul?"
Up Front Honesty.
From Me.
Holiday Cards. I don't get it. I really don't. Don't get me wrong I will not refuse to take your card should you give one too me. "Oh a Christmas Card?! I don't need this! HERE! TAKE IT! NO. NO! JUSTTAKETHESTUPIDCARBACKWOMAN." I'll keep it ...but WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH IT AFTER THAT?! Let it collect dust? Clutter my fridge up with them? Which, is kind of hard to do as I don't have many magnets. Can you even recycle the paper its printed on?! Now that I think about it..i don't really get cards period, waste of money imo.Will someone please fill me in?! Wait..I do have to clarify, I'm talking about the cards without photos..I do like the family portraits. And would you believe it my parents even got one done this year...of JUST THEM! Seriously!? What are we? Chopped liver? lol.
No I don't mean that mom. I'm just kidding!!
No I don't mean that mom. I'm just kidding!!
Sometimes I feel like a single parent. There I said it out loud. You've all seen the women with their little dogs, dressed up in clothes, proclaiming how their dogs are their babies. Psht, I've worked at daycares and had to do REDICULOUS things to their babies in the name of "taking care of them". No. When I say my dogs are my kids, I'm referring the the high amounts of responsibility you take on when caring for three dogs by.your.self.
I can say this now, but living with my family (despite the constant griping, complaining and lack of participation from the afore mentioned group) was so.much.easier than being on my own. Granted, at the time I was working at a dog daycare, so I really wasn't doing much work in reguards to exercising my dogs. And....I only had two at the time; but I never was overly concerned about how long I was away from the house, when I came home..there was always someone there, to at least let her(s) out to potty.
Even last year, when I was caring for as many as five dogs at a time, was easier simply because I worked from home and didn't feel too bad leaving.
Now...now that I have a job that is not denying me access (which I have the right by law) with my guide dog puppy, school that is 35minutes away, and two other dogs to care for.
I can't travel like I'd want too, I can't just stay out to all hours if I wanted to, I can't spend the night at friends houses..unless they are dog friendly,
I can't travel like I'd want too, I can't just stay out to all hours if I wanted to, I can't spend the night at friends houses..unless they are dog friendly,
I've had this conversation with people before, and those who don't own dogs, or who don't own multiple dogs, or who live with other dog loving people.....don't understand. They roll their eyes, or snicker, or look down on the dog obsessed girl. They say things like "Erin you know you're going to have to look for a guy one day and not a DOG!" And I grit my teeth and attempt to smile, while inwardly screaming "REALLY! OM.Goodnes really!? Thanks for letting me know cause you know, I just wanted to live the rest of my days with my dogs."
The continual "finding what I want my blog to be" blog post are starting to annoy me. Especially coming from a generation, who, at this point in their lives really aren't going to have the next "up and coming" blog of all time. I'm just being honest here! There are exceptions to every rule, but really at [insert preteen/teen age here] you aren't going to be the next Pioneer Woman. Don't worry about posting for other people, post for yourself! Would I love to have a booming blog....? I honestly can say I don't think so, my blog is pretty much a place for me to rant and ramble on about my life because my family doesn't care/is tired of hearing about it. Cause you guys care.so.much! Not. So my advice to these young bloggers, is blog just to blog, don't dedicate your life to a space on the internet that might not even be there in 10 years, unless you print it out as a book.
The End.
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment