No?
Wow guys. Way to make me feel like an island.
Kidding.
But really, today was one of those days. When I woke up, looked at my phone and I knew it was just going to be a bad day. Most of it probably was self inflicted. I can admit that, but even knowing that it was “all in my head” doesn’t really do much to get me out of it.
I’ve found talking …or writing.. is the best way, for ME to get myself back to the logical ground I’m comfortable at. Unfortunately for me, at this time in the morning all my friends are working and aren’t allowed to chat on the phone.
This is where I’m thankful for my parents. While actually getting them to answer one of the four phones in our household is difficult…..I never have to worry about them not wanting to hear what you have to say. Well, unless you are talking to my dad when he’s in front of the computer…then you KNOW he’s NOT hearing what you say. There’s no question there.
However, my mother is willing to listen to me ramble on and on about nothing, which is good. Though they are out of state, and in another time zone, I waited very impatiently until 10 our time, 9 theirs before calling.
Though I didn’t feel as reassured as I wanted too after our talk…(as they haven’t had the problem I’m dealing with EITHER…) I was glad to tell SOMEBODY.
After sitting and reflecting about horrible this year has been, and how I didn’t know what I was going to do, and wondering why is this happening to me? I heard these words:
Don’t Quit. Don’t Give Up
It was one of those things you know is for you. Regardless of the context, who said, how they said it, where they said. So what things are tough, and while my situation is NOT as bad as others, it’s bad for me, and giving up and crawling under my
That is all.
1 comment:
While you're already down, let me ask one thing.... what happen to the y in your title? I was sure I saw it there before.
Post a Comment