11.02.2010

November 2: Election 2010

This day has been much talked about among those politically and not politically minded. I can't say I ever remember a Midterm election being so popular. Granted, at the grand old age of 21 I really wouldn't know.


However my plan, is to vote, if I can figure out {1} Where I'm supposed to go to vote and {2} if I can get in and out quickly, and still make it in time for my class this evening. 


Which I really hope I can do, since well, I'll be kicking myself for the rest of the evening if I can't! 


Stupid evening classes. 


I'm voting in this election (hopefully) because I want to feel as if I'm actually being represented by someone who does care about the things I do. 

  • Healthcare
  • Illegal Immigration
  • The Economy
  • Education 
  • Conservatism 
We'll see if they actually come through. :)

Update: I was actually able to vote, it was so quick and easy it was a little anticlimactic to tell the truth! I was a little annoyed I didn't even get a sticker for my hard work! *sigh*
Oh well, the candidate I voted for won....so hoping for good things this next year?

No comments: