- My Computer is here.
- My Dogs are here.
- My Roommate is here
- My neighbors/friends/roommates niece are here
- There is food here.
- There is ALWAYS something to clean here.
- My Bed is here.
- The sunshine can call to me, and I can respond here.
- (or) The cold forces me to stay inside and burying under my blankets.
- My procrastination is harder to resist here.
*Sigh* I do try, but its almost impossible. For REAL! I miss my study groups at Panera Bread every Friday.
P.S. GO VOLS!!!!! 50-14 over Memphis!!
2 comments:
I've found it more and more difficult to do my homework for these same reasons. Getting out of bed when it's chilly out really doesn't help my senioritis at all!
10 Reasons I Can't Do HOUSEwork at Home.
1. My computer is here.
2. Food is here.
3. My computer is here.
4. My bed is here.
5. My computer is here.
6. My propensity to do ANYTHING else is here.
7. My computer is here.
8. Then it's time to snack...ummm, would that be food again.
9. My computer is here.
10. And then it's really time for bed.
Post a Comment