Thoughtless Thursday
Yay for another Thoughtless Thursday! I love any excuse to be random!
- Funny thing, when you start living in th moment, looking for the good in each day and letting God handle the nitty gritty details, life suddenly becomes a whole lot brighter! I'll admit, that I'm human and I did let all my "situations" weigh me down, its really hard not too, but you know, these things will happen whether I'm sitting on my couch griping on Twitter, or if I'm out enjoying the sunshine. So I'm striving to do the latter.
- Companies website is down. Again. And I'm way outta my league. #okLordhelp!
- Packed my lunch to day!! I haven't done that in eons, when we were held hostage at my job and forced to work through our lunch breaks. #dontmissthosedays
On the menu? Spaghetti and Arizona Tea. :)
- Also been drinking water daily! Yay me!
- Have to skip class tonight in order to do my studio photography assignment. #somethingsnotrightaboutthispicture
- English Paper Outline due today. Our next assignment we have to right in class. By Hand. 6 PARAGRAPHS!! Do you know how long its been since I wrote anything longer than a shopping list or school notes by hand?! What is this some kind of torture!?! I was planning on bringing my laptop, until one of my classmates asked "CAn we bring our laptops?" Apparently not.
- In a moment I use my break and write it up real quick.
- There is cackling come from down the hall....#ihavestrangecoworkers
- University where I work, is (finally) searching for a new president (not that I care) but writing up this information for our newsletter, makes me realize what a big opportunity this is for someone, I mean if they pay the Chief of Police a ton, who knows what the President makes!! Granted the choosing process is rigorous, but they did a good job picking our new Chief, so I'm sure who ever makes the cut will be good.
- If you are not following me twitter you need to do so. Right Now. 24/7 of randomness what more could you ask for!?
- Sample Tweetage:
- If you would ever like to be overwhelmed. Please feel free to take a look at my calender!
- Never due today what you can put off until tomorrow. So I think I'll just grocery shop tomorrow!
- 'scuse me while I remove my dogs whine box. NO. Texas you are NOT going outside, I don't care if you run back & forth a million times.
- I have decided. I'm going to have six kids at once and then get a TV show ok!? Oh wait. Someone already tried that.
- Call me closed minded. Whatever. The whole sister wives thing is strange.
- Um...The end!
1 comment:
Visiting from Thoughtless Thursdays! Isn't it amazing what God will do when you let Him be in control?! I havea dachshund too! Your's are so cute!
Simply Smithwick
carolineandfredsmithwick.blogspot.com
Post a Comment