R.I.P
HTC HERO #2
July 2010 - September 2010
{via HTC}
I hate myself.
Oh you want to know what happened?
It was quite simple really, leave your touch screen $200 phone in the rain, its probably not going to work either.
stupid.stupid.stupid.stupid.stupid.
Did I mention stupid?
NOW WHAT!?
Buy a THIRD Hero???
I love my android phones, I can't downgrade to anything less, and I can't upgrade without taking out a loan! ($500 for HTC Evo)
What am I going to do without my phone AGAIN!??
*sobs*

2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! :( I don't know what I'd do if I lost my droid. Especially my second. Hope you figure something out! RIP Droid :(
I couldn't go back to non-android again! I feel your pain, except my free replacement of my Samsung Moment is coming on Monday.... The Evo is AMAZING! My husband has one but I played with the new Epic today and I think that blows the Evo right out of the water! Sorry you're having such trouble with your Heros, I loved my MyTouch :-(
Post a Comment