
Blog Meme this week, is brought to you by myleighashley.com
{one} what website do you spend the most time on?
.Probably would be Google Reader, as I normally have least 150 blogs to go through DAILY. I have to find so sort of WiFi if I'm out of town or I'd never get through all them if I don't do it daily. ...though I do have to admit that I'll only read the most recent and just "mark as read" everything else. Hey you try reading through 300 constantly updating blogs and we'll see what YOU do. ::grins::
{two} what's the furthest you've ever travelled?
New York City. I don't like traveling, truthfully and don't plan on going out of the country if I can help it...though its not without its appeal...
{three} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
{four} if you had to give up one favorite food, what would be the hardest?
Ice Cream. I make specific trips to the grocery store if my ice cream is out of stock.
{five} if you could become any fictional character, who would you be?
Oh my word...I have no clue!
{six} what's your favorite season of the year?
SUMMER! Heat, Sweat, Bugs and ALL. I have to many dogs, and have had to potty train too many puppies in the winter time, to even slightly think of enjoying any other season. Plus I HATE giving up my flip-flops. *sigh*
{seven} what's your biggest phobia?
Elevators. I guess that would make me slightly claustrophobic, but I cannot ride one of those small boxes by myself. I have tried, a couple of times, and I had to run out before the doors closed. I am throughly freaked out by the thought of getting stuck with No way out.
{eight} would you rather swim in a pool or the ocean?
If I knew how to swim, I would MUCH rather been a pool.
{nine} what did you eat for breakfast today?
Nothing.
{ten} if you could only listen to one song for the next month, which song would it be?
Everything by Micheal Buble' - And yes I'd probably never listen too it again afterwards.
1 comment:
Elevators are also one of my biggeat fears! I've been trapped in one twice!
Post a Comment