
{Pompei - Guide Dog in Training 2010}
Oh camera. *sigh* I really don't know what to say about it.
We've been estranged from each other lo these many weeks, it feels like.
I feel that my creative juices have been sucked out of me.
I have not touched it in about two weeks.
I am not looking forward to another photography class after last semester.
It was brutal.
I had a extremely hard time, as I'm a visual learner, and we were only given written assignment, no examples or anything of what he wanted to us to do...which made it difficult for me to wrap my brain around what he wanted us to produce.
I was really ready to give up photography.
I still sometimes wonder if its really something I'm GOOD at...
Or if people are just saying that because they don't know "good" photography.
{Photography Class Assignment 2010}
Yet I've seen some pretty bad photographers out still clicking away and making a living doing it.
So compared to them..I'm pretty good.
I want more equipment for sure..but don't have the money.
I would love a 50-mm or a 28-75mm for my Sony.
No Flashes though...I hate flash. I'm sure I'll need it one day.
I'd also love to sell my Canon, but at the same time am loathe to part with it.
Funny as I don't really like the colors produced with that camera.
Its become an integral part of my life.
No really.
I just like having two cameras truthfully.
But I need the money....
If I keep pursuing this, I'd stick to kids, animals and events.
Those are my elements.
I dislike posing people for portraits.
Its soo awkward.
They expect you to know what to do, when in truth I just really want them to do their own thing and let me take the photos.
Mabye Journalistic photography.
Maybe I'll just forget this and go into dog training full time.
Maybe I'll just forget this and go into dog training full time.
I don't know.
I am so confused about this right now.
*sigh*
2 weeks, 1 day and 3 hours until school starts.
I don't know I just made that up.
I have an appointment with my adviser on Friday.
Did you know this semester starts on a Saturday!??
The End.



1 comment:
beautiful pix - found you through a blog hop & following now
Post a Comment