8.21.2010

Addicted!


My name is Erin and I'm addicted to shoes.

And Books
And Dr. Pepper
And Twix Ice Cream Bars
And Clothes

And...I think that's it.
But mostly Shoes. Flats, Heels, Flip-Flops you name I  probably have it. Speaking of which I need some more sneakers for school. When is saw this pair....I could.not.resist. THe screamed my name, and demanded I buy them (despite only having $30 in the bank). I typically avoid completely flat shoes, as being a flat footed person, my legs ache horribly after a couple of hours in them. Weird I  know. But its worth the laying in bed for the rest of the afternoon.

I love love love love love love these shoes. Almost as much as the shoes in the last post. Which was also another "could.not.resist" purchase.

My sister is going to flip over these.
Nah nah nah nah nah.

3 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Well they are very cute!

Sarah Wyland said...

Cute shoes! I'm the same way - LOVE shoes! Hence the name of my blog, ha!

Muriel said...

Super cute shoes!! I am addicted to Dr Pepper too!