6.24.2010

{Summer Week 7}

And finally the calendar acknowledges that summer has begun. PSHT. I could have told you that!? I don’t know where it’s been but it’s been in the 80’s at least since May and in the 90’s since the beginning of the month. Now I’m a person who loves the outdoors, but this heat has even me running for my Air Conditioning and showering twice a day. I believe it was 81 degrees when I came into work this morning. That is crazy my friends, and makes me miss my clean, crisp mountain air..


It’s about 30 minutes before noon and my co-workers have hit the door. I could set my clock by their stomachs really. I’d really like to eat Firehouse Subs, my mouth is watering at the thought of the thick sandwich…but I have consider my money and a $10 lunch is not really what I need to pay for right now. But OH. Guess I’ll hit up Taco Bell. (*gags*)


I have sat down and re-budgeted my moneys and come up with a plan that will, hopefully, reduce the amount of money going out at certain times of the month. While I don’t think I’m actually able to save anything STILL, I will at least have more than $50 in my bank account between paychecks. It’s sad because I can’t do ANYTHING. No out to eats, no shopping, no trips to Dollywood, Florida, or Arkansas for the matter, and no driving to California with the Roommate…if that is something I wanted to do. Every stinkin thing costs money!


No this is not news to me, but thank you, peanut gallery, for that insight.


But my path to gain more money has stepped up a bit, I finally realized that I really need to stop telling God what I want, and just let him guide me to where I’m supposed to be. So far all of my past jobs have been what I needed when I needed them, and I’m pretty sure it will be no different this time. So I’ve sat down at my computer, shoved my fears of the unknown aside started hitting those “Apply Now” buttons. It’s hard for me not to play the “what if” game, what if I get “bad” coworkers, what if I don’t like the environment, what if I have to give up school, what if I can’t raise GDP’s anymore? What if, What if, WhAT IF!! But on the same side what if it’s perfect for me?


*sigh*


Stupid Logical Thinking;


Alas my money problems aren’t getting smaller the less I do, I still have no financial aid money, and no word from the FA Office. So I have no choice but to load Pompei in the car, and head out there tomorrow morning/afternoon. *sigh* If I were a betting person, I’d bet $5 they aren’t out there tomorrow.
On a completely different thought, I am completely bummed out that I can’t go to Disney with my friends this year. We all participated in the Disney Give a Day, Get a Day Program and got free tickets, but….. it just didn’t work out so we could go together. This is not too say that we aren’t going, my family is hoping to go later on this year…but I think I’ve already talked about traveling with my family. I love them. But.


So my 21st birthday is coming up in almost three months, that in and of its self is not a huge milestone for me, 20 was a bigger deal in my mind, because I could finally drop the “TEEN+Steroetypes” from my age. While I don’t have anything “BIG” planned I am hoping to purchase myself a present in the form of a car. Let’s hope the whole job thing pans out....

The End.

No comments: