5.27.2010

Daily Thoughts

The random ramblings of me in 140 characters.....
  • Dinner party a definant success!! Even the pups behaved superbly in thirty room. Stuffed Kongs did the trick! Erin
  • Good Afternoon Twitter and Facebook! #fb
  • I have decided that I cannot make a good burger, so I'm officially giving up. #fb
  • Dear Bugs, There are MILLIONS of people in this world...why do you all come and pick on me?? #fb
  • Too bad there isn't Frontline for humans or something....#fb
  • *sigh I must give up my afternoon of leisure and go work for the next...iono...10 hours?
  • I'm feeling suberbly guilty leaving my dogs at home for that amount of time...not much I can do bout that for now.
  • Oh my roommate will be home in between times, so they won't be cooped up all day.
  • I have a great fear of the unknown. And I really need to get over myself.
  • And the Facebook Political wars start again! #yikes
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

1 comment:

Lora said...

It's okay, I can't make a decent burger either, gave up a long time ago.

I am lucky that bugs don't really "bug" me...guess I'm not sweet enough LOL!

Everybody naturally has a fear of the unknown I believe but I try to cope with mine by living in the moment and trying to mindful of the present that helps me a lot.