3.16.2010

umm....????

So I don't really have a title, or a reason for this post...
Note: I blame the caffeine on the randomness of this post. hee hee.
First I want to thank my new blogging friend Sam for the Sunshine Award.
The complicated rules for accepting this award are:
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post 
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers 
- Link to the nominees within your post - Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog 
- Share the love & link to the person from whom you received this award

And because I was really bored working hard at work, I decided to show you the a reason why I couldn't pick just 12 peeps to give this award too.
This is one Google account...

Second Google Reader Account.


I mean seriously......how in the world are you going to pick 12 out of 445   446 blogs?
An impossible task i tell you. I love them all. I think.
Some probably haven't updated in years.
So if I follow you or you follow me, feel free to take the award. From me.
Plus I never follow the "rules" for these things :)
Seriously who is going to get on and say "Sorry you didn't follow the rules, you have to give me back that award!?"


Topic 2 - 101~N~1001

One more thing crossed off my 101 N 1001..!
Try To Cook a Steak
Picked up a one of those "Meals in A Minute" deals that Food City, and already seasoned top sirloin or something. I added a few of mine own spices as well, and I think i came out pretty good.
It was a little...rare..due to my impatience.
And hopefully I won't get sick tonight (Beef doesn't agree with me at all. Normally eat Poultry)
*crosses fingers*

Topic 3- Random Photos 
More playing with Photoshop...etc..
 New Driver Alert. Scariest.Trip.EVER!!!
This was so just a "I'm-avoiding-doing-my-homework-post."
Oh look! Time for Bed!

TaTa!

No comments: