3.15.2010

Dear Monday

8:15AM
That’s what time I got up this morning.
Only about 45 minutes later that I should have gotten up, if I was going to get my sister to her 9:05am class on time.
I think I glanced at the clock, and decided to let my parents take her this time.
And I went back to sleep until about 8:40am
Really cutting it close there, but we managed  to be only 10 minutes late to class, and since its pretty much a lab class, I knew it wasn’t that big of a deal.
We are working on a research paper about alternative forms of energy. Wildly exciting right?? Wrong. The hardest part of this paper is just coming up with the intro, I’m pretty confident in the materials I have researched..But since I have no real interest in the topics…it’s a little difficult to come up with something..Clever to start off with…anywho...

Photo class was pretty brutal today..Teach starts off telling by us how disappointed he was in us, and the work we were turning in.(Insert surprised faces)
Then goes on to say, that only 2-3 of us got the assignment correct. And that he wants the assignment re-done, then went on to show us a correction version of what he was talking about.
I’m sure he’s a great teacher and all that, but so far I haven’t really enjoyed being a part of the class…and as an extreme visual learner, it’s been difficult to grasp what it is he wants us to do, when we have no examples. Once he started showing photos of what he was looking for, he was suddenly bombarded with question, after question.
Apparently I wasn’t the only one who didn’t really understand what it was he wanted.
But I still got a “B” on this assignment so that counts for something I suppose. 
Still have to redo the assignment. 
Grrrrrrrr.

No comments: