Got Paid Tuesday. Thought about taking the dogs too the park after I dropped my sister off at work, but didn't feel like driving all the way home and then going on another 20 minute trip to the park. So we decided to once again play at home.
Some of the ladies from our church came to help my mom sort through VBS stuff, so their kids played with the dogs, while I pretended to be doing some school work.
Texas did EXTREMELY well, no hackling, barking, or growling anywhere in sight...we are making some improvements!!
After about an hour of play, Pompei and I went grocery shopping. Since FA is still in the process of coming through (gotta get MORE paper work in) I'm really trying to stick too my budget; and not only did I get all that I needed, I didn't buy any extra, didn't buy ANY FROZEN FOOD and got 5 dollars off.
{Photo of Groceries - Coming when I get home haha}
I still have.....
- 1 Sociology Exam (Due Monday before 9PM)
- 1 Sociology Reaction Paper ()
- 1 Cause and Effect Essay to Research and Write (Due Monday)
- 1 Comparison and Contrast Essay to Finish, and Cite Sources (Due Monday)
- 1 Photo Assignment ..I think it has something to do with exposures on camera..? (Due Monday)
- 2 Short Essay Exams in Theatre (Opens Monday)
- 1 Multiple Choice Exam in Theater (Opens Monday)
- I Live Play to watch and write about (Going on Friday)
No comments:
Post a Comment