What a sweet photo of baby!! Great editing! Monica
Aww I always LOVE photos with the young and old! You really made it pop too, beautiful!
aw, i love those! :)krista @kristalucasphotography.wordpress.com/
Great shots! Love your little watermark! ^_^ Thanks for visiting! :)
oh yeah, I can see the difference! so cool!
Beautiful pictures! The little girl in pink is beautiful! Love the dimples! Love the way you lit her up!And the first picture is lovely! That's a great moment!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a sweet photo of baby!! Great editing!
Monica
Aww I always LOVE photos with the young and old! You really made it pop too, beautiful!
aw, i love those! :)
krista @kristalucasphotography.wordpress.com/
Great shots! Love your little watermark! ^_^ Thanks for visiting! :)
oh yeah, I can see the difference! so cool!
Beautiful pictures! The little girl in pink is beautiful! Love the dimples! Love the way you lit her up!
And the first picture is lovely! That's a great moment!
Post a Comment