Gee only 201 posts?
So the 'rents head out of town again, putting Pompei and I in a bind in regards to him coming to school with me. (They'll take him after classes are over, as he can't come to work with me...yet..)
I really can't afford not to take him, as 10 hours is way to long to leave any puppy, much less a guide pup. So I guess be running home in between school and work. Here's where I wish I lived closer to my school and or work, but oh well.
C (future roommate) and I have sat down, and talked about our living arrangements, we got somethings squared away, and I think we'll be good to go.
Work has become a little stressful, as I found out last week that my current supervisor, has been promoted. They are in the process of looking for someone to take her place. I won't lie, I'm nervous, I was just starting working with her in January, and I'm just now starting to get used to going to her for things etc...
Things I have to do this week:

So the 'rents head out of town again, putting Pompei and I in a bind in regards to him coming to school with me. (They'll take him after classes are over, as he can't come to work with me...yet..)
I really can't afford not to take him, as 10 hours is way to long to leave any puppy, much less a guide pup. So I guess be running home in between school and work. Here's where I wish I lived closer to my school and or work, but oh well.
C (future roommate) and I have sat down, and talked about our living arrangements, we got somethings squared away, and I think we'll be good to go.
Work has become a little stressful, as I found out last week that my current supervisor, has been promoted. They are in the process of looking for someone to take her place. I won't lie, I'm nervous, I was just starting working with her in January, and I'm just now starting to get used to going to her for things etc...
Things I have to do this week:
- Complete all three Theater exams/ Reports - Friday
- Write "Process Essay" - Friday
- Photography Assignment - Due Next Wednesday = Wait until next Monday to work on
Re-schedule Pompei's vet appointment- Monday- Take Pompei for his Rabies - Thursday
- Rearrange my house for C's arrival in about 3 weeks which includes but is not limited too:
- Taking apart my desk
Re-Organizing my junk/ De-Junking the closet (how sad is that I've only been here 1 week! Gag! Drives my organizing junkiness crazy. Is that a word? Junkiness?)- Taking down and setting up my computer. Since its a mac that will take all of....5 minutes.
- Everything else
- A puppy meeting - Saturday
- Take my sister to class - Monday,Wednesday & Thursday
- Take her to work - Tuesday
- Take her to some choral concert - Tuesday (If this not going above and beyond the call of duty??)

1 comment:
I hate leaving my pups at home for 10 hours while I'm at work. I actually had someone come and let them out once or twice a day, but that gets expensive so today is the first day Maddy has to be in the crate the whole time. I'm actually sad about it and hope she does okay, so I know how you feel!
Post a Comment