- 21:13 Just realized I have Midnight's BC number..need to get up my nerve and call. I miss that dog still so much. #
- 21:14 Midnight was the third puppy I raised as a guide dog, she was chosen as a breeder last Jan..? #
- 21:15 Survival mechanism has been not to think about her much, so don't realize how much i miss her. #
- 11:32 @kimhalligan1 Pompei is the fourth pup, 1st didn't make it,2nd is a guide,3rd is a breeder and then Pompei :) #
- 11:33 @LeaderDogMom well that's cool! #
- 11:34 @the_KaraSchultz lol I'm just glad he didn't try to eat it! #
- 11:36 @TheSophDog he was definitely miffed by my reaction ;) #
- 12:23 @kimhalligan1 it is sad but we can always get another! :) #
- 12:30 @kimhalligan1 exactly. My orig idea 4 raising was 2 have a big dog w/o the long term responsibility or expenses. Now I just love it :) #
- 12:43 @barrie I have one but you can't have her. LOL! #
2.21.2010
Daily Thoughts
The random ramblings of me in 140 characters.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment