2.13.2010

Daily Thoughts

The random ramblings of me in 140 characters.....
  • Got my table and chairs moved into new place....despite getting our 15 pass stuck in the mud. Thank goodness for friends with 4WD! #
  • Now scheduling Comcast to get my internet moved....wonder how much that will cost... #
  • Wanted to go to Mardi Growl tomorrow but still have stuff to move, 1 dog is not old enough, 1 dog is way to reactive, & the other is old #
  • And no I don't want the $66 bundle or the $3.95 "protection fee" either! Just transfer my internet...that.is.all. #
  • My foot has been feeling really...well....lame lately #
  • Literally though I can't wear hills and even flats a re starting to make it hurt to walk on. #lame #
  • Finally one set of assignments graded! *nervously clicks the grades link...... #
  • Woooooooot!!!! Two A's!! <-- SEE THEM!?!? :)) #
  • Ridiculously upset with myself right about now.... #
  • I suddenly understand how the princess and pea felt sleeping on 50+ mattress. I only was on two with a box spring under both, but wow! OUCH! #
  • Probably going to need a board to put in between those two, my back is KiLlInG Me. #
  • Wow just picked my parents wireless from my house.....cooool! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: