I have never really been one to dread Monday...well until this week. My two week vaca from the university is over.....We arrived home from AL around 7:30PM last night. I was basically dead on my feet; I completely forgot I had to drive home the night before, and stayed up talking to like 3:00AM, as I'd done the last several nights. My head was aching so badly by the time we arrived home, I could barely do anything.
Though I'd left my heaters running while I was gone, the house was frigid, and didn't warm up...much. My toes were literally NUMB, by the time I crawled into bed. I had to turn on a heating pad, since my bed warmers were all still at the kennel.
Though, I do have to admit it was nice to have the whole bed to myself. Aaaah.
Anyway, I got up this morning with about 10 minutes to spare, since I had no little furkids, I was out the door, and still made it to work with 5 minutes to spare. (OOh yeah baby)
The morning kind of went steadily down hill after that, I managed to mess up a couple of vet appointment, cause some people to panic...than I took my lunch break to pick up the munkchins and managed to lock my keys in the car. Thankfully my parents live about 15 minutes away, and were able to rescue us.
That left me mere moments to dash home, and "throw" the pups into the house, and race back to work.
Once there my co-worker and I (@ the service dog job) started talking (via Email) about Victoria, and her career as a Service Dog; by the end of that convo, we'd decided to remove her from the program.
Wow that threw me for a loop...not in the fact that she was career changed (as we call it) but because I actually had the opportunity to keep one of my babies, right there in arms reach.
But is it the right thing to do? Can I afford three permanent dogs plus whatever service dog I have in my home? What about moving? Traveling? Vet Bills?
And I have 10 days until school starts, and ony 8 days too get registered, which in reality is only 4 days due to work.....AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
My head hurts. And it doesn't help that I probably got a total of 20 hours sleep this entire weekend.
Not to mention but tomorrow I have to run over the mountain (1.5 hours) for an important meeting...
Yep....its just gotta be Monday.

1 comment:
That does sound like a crazy Monday. I hope today is much, much better!
Post a Comment