12.14.2009

I ♥ Faces Challenge

YaY! I found a new photo challenge site, be sure to head over to I  ♥ Faces Challenge  and check out the awesome entries to this week's Theme: "Pet's Only"

Being a service dog trainer, has its advantages, and one of the few, is that on rainy days, instead of sitting around inside, trying to entertain a bored puppy...we go SHOPPING! Dogs need lots of mental as well as physically exercise, and for Victoria (my puppy in training), Target offered her both! She got the physically activity of walking around the store, and the mental stimulation, of walking on a loose leash, ignoring crumbs on the floor, sitting when I stopped walking; ignoring all the fun little people in the store. Believe me, she was well worn out by the time we left.





2 comments:

Tiffany Walensky said...

This photo is beautiful! (And so is the doggie!) I love the warm colors and editing.

Sarah King said...

Awww. So sweet! She looks tuckered out. :)