**WARNING, EXTREME RANDOMNESS AHEAD**
***November 3, 2009****
November.In less that 2 months, 2009 will be history.
I still don't know when life sped up and left me behind!
This month I had some plans to make some big purchases...(no not a car, though that is still in the works) but defiantly a laptop, and put a huge chunk in savings...
Welllllllll.......As it turns out...my cell phone contract ends on Saturday; and for reasons I cannot state here, I need to get a Data plan..(well I want it too, but it IS a need); As I'm sure all of you know, its not a just a simple, oh lets get another plan.
Nope.
There's a new phone, a new carrier, a canceling of services, a waiting to make sure you don't get early termination fees.......and all this costs MONEY. It probably could possibly cost a lesser amount of money..but that's only if I relinquish the death grip I have on the HTC Hero.
In other words...bye-bye laptop.
My body is still adjusting to the ending of daylight savings time. I've actually enjoyed getting up in the mornings, and have felt very relaxed as I've dashed out to the car and rush to work, cause I woke up too late.
Adjusting my foot. psht.
*****Friday, November 6, 2009 *******
I am at work changing the locker room, when I realize just how much stuff my bag holds; its rediculos, I had an external harddrive, notebook, planner, 3 books, keys...odds and ends..etc..etc..I figured if anyone were to attack me (say in the parking garage of the police station) I could at least hold them off with a couple hits from my bag. But I think I'd probably be too concerned about breaking my hard drive.....hmmm..I'll have to rethink this strategy.
Anyway; the weekend is here. For once I am glad. This has been a tough week for me emotionally; I used to "pride" myself on being the most "de-stressed", but lately I've noticed things are starting to build up and I feel like I might just blow up from the pressure!!
Yesterday was the worst, but God was right there keeping a (REAL) smile on my face, and my attitude right.
Still trying to adjust today, and praying hard that next week will be better. I don't know how much more of this I can take.
Attempted to find a Sprint store this afternoon....I thought i was in the mall, and so stopped there. I guess it was perfume and cologne day, or maybe my brain was over reacting due to lack of food. I don't know, but the ENTIRE MALL REeKED of COLOGNE; my head was killing me by the time I escaped. It was horrible. And I didn't find the Sprint store. #sadness
School Registration starts next week, and if I can find some time I'll be headed up there to get my FA started, and set up some online classes; I'm ready to start school again, even though it was an EXTREMELY good thing I took off this semester.
Off to go send some emails.
TTFN
2 comments:
These companies certainly do like to make it difficult...and costly... to drop their services.
How do men manage without a well stocked purse???
hummmm Perhaps that is why they fill their pockets so full that they end up... cracking us up. hehehe
My mom says she remembers many long lines on registration days. There weren't any lines for my school... at PetSmart. hehehe
Oh I feel your pain about the perfume, some of that stuff is horrible & one whiff gives me a migraine, makes me want to stay home sometimes
Post a Comment