11.02.2009

Manic Mondy

Most of the U.S. observed Daylight Savings Time yesterday. Is it easy or difficult for you to switch your body clock? Do you suffer from jet lag when traveling?

It'll take me at least a week to recover, but its a good recovery. (Extra hour of sleep!...not really)I don't normally suffer jet lag...when traveling because I'm expecting their too be a change...


If you had to pick one place in your town to bring a tourist, where would you go?
Dollywood!

When you travel away from home, do you miss it?
 MY DOGS!!!!

2 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I Don't travel by Jet. I would take people to see my garden and brushpile and thicket... and if it was summer to go for a ride on my boat or 4-wheeler.
When I travel I miss my yard and all the grrrreat stuff in it.
This is all from MY P.O.V. mind you, and of course I am a dachshund. hehehe

Teena in Toronto said...

I bet Dollywood would be fun!

I played too :)