Friday night,I was able to relax and put different situations out of my mind for a time, and enjoying hanging out and doing simple things like, browsing through a book sale, or going out to eat, and just talking. Its always fun to get three girls (& a puppy) high on sugar together. :)) But I enjoying being able to hang out with other people who know or have been where I have. For the last couple of years I was without that (friends moving out of town) and it is SUCH a relief to be able to relay something and have someone who can relate.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I cannot believe that this year is almost over with. One more month and 2009 is history; I still can't get over how quickly time started moving once I hit my teen years.
Of course in other cases it really can't move fast enough.
But anyway lately I've spent a lot of time preparing myself mentally for next year; First thing is getting registered for classes again. I will admit to being nervous about going and doing that.
While I'm no longer as shy as I used to be, it is not an easy task for me dive into something not knowing what to do. Does that make sense?
My plans are to Major in Photography, and Minor in Web Design....I do look forward to going to school again,as well as eager to complete it already!!
I am so looking forward to taking classes on photography; my previous college sent my transcripts and I will probably go and register this week for at least 3 classes. We'll have to see...I can't wait!
* * * * * * *
No comments:
Post a Comment