10.16.2009

10/12/09 - Goals Update


This weeks Goals: 

  • Go to bed early  - Ok this would be #FAIL
  • Get up early (Twice Counts)
  • Walk dogs before work  (I did this TWICE! YAY ME!!)
  • Make Grocery list for Month
  • Call potential Foster family  (Boss gave this fam to another trainer. yay)
  • Keep up my daily photos (SO Proud of myself, I have a photo for everyday!)
  • Laundry ( Got that knocked out Tuesday)
  • Drink Water ...daily #FAIL



Week 2 of my new schedule, and I'm literally on the verge of exhaustion. 


Ok its not THAT bad, but I can foresee that in the near future. My week was...busy, I started off great, and slowed as is my norm. I did wake up ...earlier on two occasions this week, and found out how NICE it is to actually get out of the house on time, and know I've gotten everything I needed to get done DONe! 


"It would defiantly be a benefit for me to go to bed earlier, but I find that I have a hard time prying myself out of bed regardless how much sleep I've gotten."


This week the weather has taken a turn for the worse..I think someone forgot to remind Winter what day it started, cause WOW has it be COLD! Wednesday and Thursday it pretty much rained ALL DAY without stop. Which of course those were the two days I was out at the Kennels. And of course I only had a thin jacket, and sneakers that were like wearing sponges. 

It was miserable. If I have any extra money left from this paycheck, first stop will be a nice rain/winter coat, and those oh-so-adorable rain boots.


Speaking of clothing, I was looking through my closet this morning, and was nearly knocked out the scream. It was pretty garbled but I managed to make out " You Need More or New Clothes" I can't figure out which one exactly. But the essences was clear. My winter clothes selection is sorely lacking...TIME TO GO SHOPPING!!!!! 


Whenever I can find the time.....and money for that matter.


Tomorrow Long day at the kennels...cleaning, puppies coming and going with volunteers, than a two hour drive to pick up a poodle pup I'll be baby-sitting for a week... Fun Times!



3 comments:

Groomer Angie said...

hey, considering all the things you had listed, *ya done good* I'm proud of you! :)

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

You sound very busy. How will you find time to play with that puppy?

CurlyKates said...

I LOVE THE BOOTS! LOOOVE THEM!!! haha