
This next week is going to be the start of a series of eternally busy weeks...or so it seems. I think I have something going on every single day, without a moment of down time.
....it will seem like that anyways.
Ben (yellow lab) will be going to another trainer, on Tuesday which is sad, cause I was thinking I'd have him until he graduated in a few short weeks. But alas and alack, it is not to be.
So on top of running hither, thither and yon, I have to re-introduce another dog back into my household, life and schedule. *Sigh*
After getting home at 2:30AM last night, I pried myself out of bed this morning, and drove to Wilderwood's Kennel to meet with some new foster families as they picked up their new puppies. I hadn't gotten a chance to see our new litter of newest golden pups, but they were adorable!! (OF COURSE I DIDN'T BRING MY CAMERA!??! WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM? A PHOTOGRAPHER?)
And of course I was bitten by the puppy bug, not really again, because its been gnawing at me for a long while now.
I'm this close to asking my boss if I can take one of the pups to foster myself, along with my other duties. Crazy? Maybe. But also feel it would help me working with our foster families as well. Realistically I don't have time now...but there is always next year!
Man I miss puppy raising.
But anyways, the time is now 9:34 PM and I am beyond way tired, so I think I will say "Good Night".
And thanks to the one of you who stopped by my blog.
XXXXX
Erin
P.S. (101 N 1001? Still working on it. Will be able to cross off getting the dogs vaccinated!)
No comments:
Post a Comment