7.17.2009

Normal...what is that?

Normal is something that hasn't happened...since probably at least May.

June was probably the worst month for me to start working on my 101 -N- 1001, Especially the things that I wanted to do on consecutive days.

*NOTE TO SELF: Never start new habits before you go on Vacation* Which was awesome btw!







So on those things I'm restarting them. And since no day is better than the present, I'll start today of course :D

But back to my normalcy topic, July brought a whole new ball game of things and situations that I haven't ever been through before. New Job, actually putting into practice all that i have studied over the last two years.

2 service dogs in training, something I thought I could handle, and I can, but its not a simple as I thought it would be. :D These two dogs are both at the complete opposite end of the spectrum, and I have to remember that when dealing with them together.

And now I am sitting here trying to recreate a new sort of normal for myself and pups. Not an easy task I tell you! As everything takes 4 times as long as it used to! I can't just leave the house and go visit friends, I can't stay out all day if i want too, if I do, I'll have to spend at least an hour exercising, another 10 minutes feed, 15 minutes grooming, then to add vaccuming, picking up whatever was destroyed, cleaning accidents if I was stupid enough to leave them loose while I was gone...yes I'll be mostly ready for motherhood I think.....

But back to my schedule/normal making......

For me, schedule making is an art form, and isn't something I can come up with over night. In order for it to work for me, it takes.....a while to say the least.

I gotta make sure its something I can feasibly do, without completely wiping out my current habits....cause habits are very hard to break. As I"m sure you all know.

And Fall will bring a lot of new situations my way: 1 School.

Ugggh not a subject I want too talk about just yet, but it something that needs to be done. I'm only going to attempt 1-2 classes this semestoer....both online if I can help it.

2. Church Activities
Our church host sort a church convention, in our "yard" (its ratha big) for about a week in September. In the past we've not lived here, and traveled over....heh. This year...its going to be right in my front yard. I don't know how I'm going to manage with my 3 dogs, and no where for them to exercise etc.

3.Graduation
So somewhere in between school, and UT, we have another WSD graduation coming up, and sitting here right now, I can't see my way through it. Which is why I'm not God, and I really should just sit down and shut up about it, but its always looming on the horizon; naughnting me. I know some how it will work out, but wow I know the month of September is going to be CRAZZY!!

And this all brings me back to one thing.....Normal? What is that???

"Life is a series of adjustments."

2 comments:

Kristen said...

"Church convention" haha...its campmeeting people!

Erin said...

Yes well,its easier to say convention, cause people know what those are!