Sometimes, I do feel old beyond my years.
I mean what other 20-year-old, budgets, plans meals, is worried about fiances and etc.. I'm working two jobs, for petes sake.
I read other blogs, with people my age, and their ..internet.. lives seem a lot more exciting than mine.
But then I remember how much fun I get out of organizing, and I'm just me, you know? I can't be other people, nor do I want too! I have fun doing other things, I just don't post them here much. Would be much more interesting to read for sure! Ha.
Oh yeah? You wanna know about today?
My job #2's, shift was long and tedious, and once arriving coming home, I things I had to take care of with job #1, and then off to church. Where I had more things I needed to take care; and in the middle of the service, I get another email from job #1, in reference to another situation that had risen. The rest of the service was a blur for me, since my mind was spinning, and as soon as it ended, I had to practice some songs for Trinity's wedding, as well as send my laptop, with our church computer guru....(hardrive crashed. Imagine that?! Its a PC.)

Once that was over, I came home, let the dogs in, and out, and in and out.....*eye roll* and then sat down to work over my emails. And now its 12:31AM, .....and I'm still wide awake.
But sooooooo thankful I don't have to work tomorrow. Hallelujah.
1 comment:
Sometimes I feel old beyond my years too. Being married, worrying about vehicles, housing, rent, bills, critters, religious responsibilities, puppy raising, working full time and trying to spend time with my husband it all gets a bit overwhelming at times, not to mention doctor's appointments! I know many of us are in similar circumstances, most of us just don't mention it on our blogs! Thanks for sharing, makes me feel more "normal" /grin/
Post a Comment