I am a pianist, and have taken piano lessons for almost 10 years. I have played, classical, jazz, gospel, contemporary, rag...you name it.And I love playing the piano, but lately I find that since I'm not taking lessons anymore, I don't have too much desire just to sit down and play. I like having a goal to practice toward..such a recital or competition or something.
I'm one of those weird people who like performing in front of people; its a challenge to memorize 15-20 pages of music and play it in front of my peers.
But once again I get a chance...to at least perform...my friends wedding! Yes I'm playing for her, and all accompany singers.
Songs:
Prelude: Classical Stuff something long and boring to every else except me :D
When You say you love me - Josh Groban
I've finally found someone - By Barbra Streisand <3
And another song to which I do not have music yet....Yikes!
Now that's scary! But I have 4 months or so to practice!!!! Guess I'd better get cracking!!!
2 comments:
"When you say you love me" is by far one of my favorite songs. So now I'll just have to come see you to hear it in person. :)
I love "When You Say You Love Me" - so cool that you get to play it. :)
Post a Comment