3.05.2009

Save Money?

Ooh...you thought I meant I was going to blog daily on THIS blog?HA!

Anyways, my rant of the day is with Verizon Wireless...I'm mostly in love with their phones. 
Since I have moved away from my family, I have found myself using up all of my cell phone minutes PLUS; and  believe me, my cell phone bill was NOT pretty. 
So I walking through Target the other day, and happened to picked up a Verizon brochures. Flipping through it, I noted that the $59.99 plan had 900 minutes attached to it. 

WOWZZERS! I'm already paying that for 450 minutes + unlimited txting......so perhaps I can just upgrade. 
So tonight I got on with Verizon, and found out there is a catch. In order to get 900 for $59.99 I have to drop my unlimited txt. 
And to keep my unlimited txting, I have to upgrade to the $79.99 plan. 

um....I don't think so! 

So I guess I'll be ignoring some phone calls for a while! 

Current Phone usage - 359 minutes of 450 minutes. 

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Cricket.

DogzRock! said...

Hey cool blog,would you like to follow each others blogs???
Max