I don't go out and just randomly by stuff...often anyways.
I'd rather research it online, and see if I can buy it there, if not I'll go get it from the store with the best deal.
Not yesterday!!
My parents are out of town, and I had news year day off.....
So I did what apparently everyone else in town did.
I went shopping!!!
The dogs of course went with me....
I am NOT a good impulse buyer..
I tried really hard to be, but in the end I wound up going right back in the store and returning things. And going to a different store and buying it at a lower price.
But I was able to get somethings that I wanted from the instant I saw them.
Have I mentioned I love Target??
FOR REAL!!!
So I'm a sucker for them...
God help me when I have kids.
ROFL!
TTYL
Erin
1 comment:
I'm loving the new layout. :)
Post a Comment