Our Holiday was nice, a little different then normal, as we were strung out just from a normal crazy life, adding the stress of the holiday...so we didn't even open presents until the evening, which is way weird, when you have a 12 year old, 10 year old and a 6 year old in the house.
I had to run out to CVS for extra wrapping paper and foil, but other then that we hung around the house and....enjoyed each others company.
And now for the overwhelming part:
There is a reason why I rely on God.
Some people may think its fate, or chance...
But right now He is the only one who can see the end of this situation, and that can work it out.
The school I hope to attended starts in only 17 days.
Somehow in 2 1/2 short weeks, I'm supposed to set up classes, find a job, get my furniture moved to "the White House" and the internet set up, as well as getting some kind of heat system going in there. According to my schedule, I only have three days off within those days...
Here's where I scream, but I'll save your ears.
Woooo.............
Anyways I'll TTYL
Erin
There is a reason why I rely on God.
Some people may think its fate, or chance...
But right now He is the only one who can see the end of this situation, and that can work it out.
The school I hope to attended starts in only 17 days.
Somehow in 2 1/2 short weeks, I'm supposed to set up classes, find a job, get my furniture moved to "the White House" and the internet set up, as well as getting some kind of heat system going in there. According to my schedule, I only have three days off within those days...
Here's where I scream, but I'll save your ears.
Woooo.............
Anyways I'll TTYL
Erin
1 comment:
If you need help moving in, just let me know. I'd be glad to help.
Post a Comment