Happy New Years!!
I'm really excited about this new year, its going to be a wild ride, but I am SO ready for it!
It'll be good to be back in school, and to hopefully, have my family all settled in one place.
This morning I was able to do breakfast with my friends Brittany, Kamra, and Nikki; I looove iHop btw. We met at 9:00AM, and I have decided that, 8:30 is my new waking up time.
We all used to be really close, up until a couple of years ago, when we wall went our separate ways; but it was good to be able to come back, a little more mature, and wiser.
We've all changed, some good and some not so good, but we were not there to dwell on that; just to have a good time with each other. It also made me realize how much I miss them. ::sad face::
The day is still young and my To-D0 list is still long, as I type this, I should be looking over my resume' and writing emails to potential employers. As well as looking into heating sources for my house. *boorrinngg* Oh now that I think about it, I need to iron clothes for tonight.... the list just goes on and on...so i'm outta here.
TTYL!
Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment