11.07.2008

Update

First day off in about a week, and I was looking forward to just hanging around the house, and doing whatever. My siblings would be with our homeschool group for at least 4 hours; my mom and dad were upstairs working the house, and the dogs were snoozing on thier beds.
I was happy just to finally get some pictures edited, and to finish a couple scrapbook pages for Rei's new partner.
Until my cell phone rang.
Right away I knew without looking who it was and why they were calling. My mom wondered if I would be so kind, as to go, in our 15 passenger van, and pick up my brothers and sisters from church. arrrggghhhhh....NO.....
But I figured it was the least I could do for them, and reluctantly gathered my things, and climbed into the van. I was planning to go shopping with my sister later, but I wasn't expecting to have go GET them, bring the others back, and then go back out.
During the 15 minute ride over there, I decided just to haul everyone with me....the park was nearby, and the dogs needed to walk, so we could stop there; and then go grab a snack and let us girls do the shopping we needed to do.
Amazingly enough everything went as planned; they all cooperated very nicely and we all had a great time with each other! I don't think we even fussed one time at all. I was surprised, but happy.

To see Photos CLICK HERE -They seem kind of pixelated to me...does anyone else notice that?

In other news, "The Move" aka Operation Caoas - Family Edition, is still moving forward, slowly but surely. My shopping list is dwindling by the week. There are still things i would LIKE to purchase, but I don't NEED them in order to move. I haven't been back to the house, since it supposedly got "cleaned", so I don't know how much work I still have to do, but will find out next wendesday.
Photobucket
I still have Midnight - Puppy in Training, and we don't know when she is to return to the GDF. I have been spoiling her, with toys and beds and treats. But I am going to miss her so much.
Midnight 13 Months

No comments: